Stress test: are you stressed?
It can be hard to be objective and see how stressed you are. Here are some easy-to-spot signs of stress.
- Often feel close to tears?
- Easily snap and shout at home and work?
- Have a reduced sex drive?
- Sleep badly?
- Fidget, bite your nails or fiddle with your hair?
- Find it hard to concentrate and make decisions?
- Find it increasingly hard to talk to people?
- Eat when you are not hungry or skip meals?
- Feel tired most of the time?
- Think that your sense of humour has gone forever?
- Feel suspicious of others?
- Drink or smoke to get through difficult days?
- Feel that you just cannot cope?
If you answer ‘yes' to more than 4 of these—and it stays that way for days or weeks—stress is overtaking your life. Thankfully there are plenty of remedies to help reduce stress.