Where to find Family finance advice online
The Money Advice Service
- This invaluable Government-backed website offers free, unbiased and independent advice on how to manage your money from budgetting to saving and investing.
The Guardian: Money
- The Guardian website has the standard mortgage calculator to find out what your monthly outgoings will be, the total amount of interest charges and how to save on interest charges by overpaying each month.
Student Finance Calculator
- The University of Kent has useful tools for students to budget for the costs of their education.
Citizens Advice Bureau
- The Citizens Advice Bureau offers great advice for those in debt.
- Formely known as the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, StepChange is a registered charity that offers free and confidential support.
The Money Charity
- The Money Charity are the UK's leading financial capability charity. Their website has helpful advice to help you stay on top of your finances.