Christmas jokes that will get you going ho-ho-ho!
Looking for some Christmas cheer to make winter more bearable? Here are our favourite jokes to get you in the seasonal spirit
'Tis the season to be jolly and unleash the power of puns, the magic of mirth, and the joy of jesting at your Christmas dinner table! Forget the solemnity; we're diving headfirst into a sea of festive humour that will have you and your guests roaring with laughter.
From quirky quips to delightful drollery, these Christmas jokes are your secret recipe for turning the holiday dinner into a feast of giggles.
1. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose!
2. What do you call an elf who sings?
3. How do you know when Santa is in the room?
You can sense his presents!
4. Why was the Christmas tree so bad at sewing?
It kept dropping its needles!
5. What do you call Santa when he takes a break?
6. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a dog?
7. What do you call Santa when he loses his pants?
8. Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber?
It needed a trim!
9. How do snowmen get around?
By riding an "icicle"!
10. Why did the ornament go to school?
It wanted to be a little "brighter"!
Keep up with the top stories from Reader's Digest by subscribing to our weekly newsletter
Loading up next...