10 Ways to motivate yourself to exercise
1. Exercise with a friend
2. Set yourself a goal
3. Buy an item of clothing in a size you want to achieve
4. Make a plan and stick to it
5. Reward yourself when you achieve your exercise goals
6. Allow yourself a break
7. Don't set your goals too high
8. Look at the smaller picture first
9. Join a class
10. Change your routine
Boredom is a real motivation killer, so make sure you mix your exercise routines up a bit. The old saying, 'variety is the spice of life' certainly applies to keeping you motivated to exercise.
Why exercise alone? Find a companion with Reader's Digest Dating.