Do you have a hearing loss?
If you answer yes to some of the following questions, you might have a hearing loss. Do you:
- ask people to repeat what they say?
- misunderstand what’s being said?
- have trouble hearing in groups?
- think others mumble?
- fail to hear others entering the room?
- have trouble hearing the doorbell or telephone ringing?
- have difficulty hearing over the telephone?
- get confused about which direction sound is coming from?
- turn up the volume of your TV or music when it’s fine for others?
- have others tell you that you’re not speaking clearly?
Take a hearing check
Need more information about hearing loss, including its types and causes? Find more here from our carefully selected partner, Hidden Hearing.