December 2015 - February 2016 4K TV COMPETITION
1. The promoter is Simplify Digital Ltd, business address 5th Floor, Landmark House, W6 9EJ.
2. The competition is for a new 4K TV, approximate retail value £500. Colour and model shown are for illustration purposes only and actual product may vary.
3. Before you enter, please be aware that you must be at least 18 years of age when entering this competition, and you must be resident within the UK.
4. If you are not responsible for the bill at your property then you must obtain the bill payer's permission before entering.
5. To enter the competition, you need to enter your first name, surname and telephone number on the Reader’s Digest competition page or magazine entry form.
6. You do not need to tell us that you have entered the competition. If you follow these rules you will be entered automatically.
7. The last day to enter the promotion is Monday, 25/01/2016. After this date the promotion advertisement will no longer be shown.
8. Simplify Digital reserve the right to end the promotion early and without prior notice.
9. The prize draw will be held on 08/02/2016, and a winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be notified by email within one week. You will not be notified by us if you do not win.
10. If you win and you do not respond within 10 days of having been notified, Simplify Digital reserve the right to pick a new winner.
11. The TV will be sent by registered post to the winning person at their stated address only.
12. Employees of Simplify Digital Ltd and any partners of Simplify Digital Ltd are excluded from this competition.
13. No communications will be entered into regarding this promotion.
14. There is no cash alternative.
By registering and entering you agree to the terms and conditions of the privacy statement that govern how your information will be processed. You also consent to Simplify Digital Ltd contacting you by telephone about your broadband, home phone and TV services. You also agree to the terms and conditions of the privacy statement that govern how your information will be processed.