50 Plus life insurance
Providing a guaranteed cash lump sum for your loved ones
when you die.
We’ve teamed up with the UK’s largest friendly society to bring you a
life insurance product provided by LV=
- For UK residents aged 50 to 80 years old
- Premiums from £5 to £50 a month available online
- Quick and easy online application
- Maximum of £25,000 of cover available
- Funeral benefit option available to help pay for your funeral costs
- Choose a free welcome gift when you apply
If you’re unsure whether you need life insurance or if this insurance is right for you please speak to a financial adviser. The information provided shouldn’t be taken as advice. But if you want to understand more about this product a friendly member of LV= will be able to answer your questions at 0800 023 2995
Important information you should read before you apply
The 50 Plus plan can give you added peace of mind that you’ve provided some extra financial support for your loved ones when you die. It's important you understand the details of the policy before you buy and to help we've provided a summary of some of the important facts.
Get a 50 Plus quote online and you could be covered instantly
- This information shouldn't be taken as advice. You should decide if it's right for you and speak to a Financial Adviser
if you're not sure.
- If you phone we can offer information on LV= products only.
- Guaranteed full payout on death after the first year. If you die in the first year we'd pay you the amount paid into your policy.
- Premiums payable until your 90th Birthday. You could pay more than paid out on death.
- If you stop paying, you won't get anything back.
- Your amount of cover is fixed when your plan starts, so because of inflation this means it will buy less in the future.
- Payment normally goes to your estate. Inheritance tax could apply to the part that's worth over £325,000
(tax years 2012/2013 to 2014/2015).
For more information about this product, or to get a quote over the phone, please call:Quoting ref: Reader’s Digest:We may record and / or monitor calls for training and audit purposes. For textphone first dial 18001